Sunday, November 1, 2015

Halloween

How often do you get to wear crazy make up and it be normal?
  Well I'm not into the whole "slutty" Halloween costumes that girls seem to all be wearing these days. I grew up with my mom always putting together a costume for me, always something creative, I guess that's where I get it from. I've never just gone to a store and bought a costume, but that's always made it so fun!
Now the past few years I've turned to just doing my make up with a simple outfit I can find in my closet and I absolutely love it.
So this year I picked a Leopard, you can't really go wrong with dressing like an animal. So simple, and the best part is The make up is what it's all about!

I also did my friend's make up and I have to say that I love the way both of ours came out!
if you can do a dark messy smokey eye, intense contour, and draw some leopard spots, you have the perfect and simple costume. Also some awesome costume lashes make for a fun touch (they were my favorite part)

I wish I had excuses to dress up more often, but until next year I'll just stick to playing around with costume/special FX make up in my house!

-Victoria Morgan









No comments:

Post a Comment