Thursday, October 29, 2015

New Chapter

Hey there,
  So I'm starting this blog hoping it will get me back into writing! It's always been something I did and just kept in journals all to myself... this is me taking a leap 0ut of my comfort zone!

I have a Passion for all things art, whether it be Dance, Photography, Crafts, or the main reason I'm here... Make-Up. For me make-up has always been a way to express myself, since I'm a very shy person, it was my way of standing out without having to talk to anyone! 

Now starting a new chapter in my life, I will be studying esthitology at the Aveda Instute. It took me a long time to figure out what I wanted to do with my life out of high school (I mean what 18 year old knows?), Now at 20 years old I have finally thrown out everyone's opinion about my schooling choices and decided that I'm choosing my own path and I don't care what anyone else thinks, I'm happy, excited, and extremely nervous, but I can't wait to see where this leads!
Stay tuned for Make-up looks, Reviews, DIYs, Life as a esthy student updates, and other fun!


-Victoria Morgan



No comments:

Post a Comment