Sunday, November 8, 2015

Liquid Lipsticks

(Left to Right) Anastasia-American Doll, ColourPop-Bumble, OFRA-Mocha, OFRA-Miami Fever

I have Definitely fallen into the trend of Liquid Lipsticks!

Before this year I was never a fan of lipstick. I thought it was too much trouble, I never wanted to have to worry about lipstick wearing off, or even having the embarrassing lipstick on my teeth. Then I discovered liquid lipstick, and while it took me a long time to purchase one ( because they are pretty pricey) I'll never turn back!! These next four are my favorites for all different reasons.




Anastasia of Beverly Hills-American Doll     ($20) 
This one is my perfect red, When I need a pop of color this is the one I reach for. It's a medium dark, blue based, very retro red!
The formula is thin but not watery at all, very comfortable on the lips, I also don't find this formula to be too drying!
The only downfall is it's not the longest lasting liquid lipstick, and sometimes it can smear and transfer but I over look that for the perfect color!  



ColourPop -Bumble ($6)

This one is described as a warm terracotta, I find that this color is one of those that is my lips color but better. It's perfect to just throw on with any outfit!
The formula is very watery but not messy, dries in a matter of seconds so it makes it difficult at times to apply evenly, but once you get the hang of it, you can apply it and run out the door! it is very matte so it can be very drying but it also stays in place all day, through eating and all! And you can NOT beat the price!


OFRA- Miami Fever and Mocha ($19.90)

Both colors are perfect for fall. I was very nervous to try Miami Fever It's almost like a burnt orange/terracotta, which is totally out of my comfort zone, but it has easily become my Favorite because its so different.
Mocha
is a brown nude, I knew when I saw it I would love it, you can wear it with anything, from having no makeup on to a dark smokey eye!
These are by far my favorite Liquid Lipsticks I have tried to date! The formula is very different than the other two I talked about, it's a moussey consistency making it take a lot longer to dry but once it does it doesn't move! it's also very comfortable and not drying at all.
So even though they are on the pricey side I will be purchasing more of the OFRA liquid lipsticks.




OFRA- Miami Fever                                                   OFRA- Mocha



-Victoria Morgan

No comments:

Post a Comment