Saturday, November 21, 2015

Birchbox Unboxing



My Favorite part of the month if when this little surprise comes in the mail!
I pay $10 a month and get 5 Beauty samples, it's just a fun little gift for yourself and you get to step out of your comfort zone and try new products! Here is the list of things I got in this months box and my brief first impressions of the products!


1. Darphi- INTRAL Redness Relief Soothing Serum (Full Size $88)
This product is a serum that claims to calm redness and even out skin tones, perfect for sensitive skin. The sample size that I got is very small unfortunately so it's hard to see if it's actually work, and I can't see myself buying the full size...

2. Loc- Vibrant Matte Lipstick (Full Size $8)
This new brand is exclusive sold on Birchbox.com I got my lipstick in the shade First Kiss. It is a very pretty nude color, super smooth and I have loved it for an every day color! I'd buy more For sure.

3. Obliphica Professional - Seaberry Serum (Full Size $38)
This is a hair serum for fine to medium hair, I think it will take awhile for me to decide if it is actually works on my hair, but it is very light and the smell is amazing! 

4. PARLOR - Flexible Hold Hairspray (Full Size $24)Said to provide a flexible hold with nourishing sweet almond oil. Honestly I tried to use this and couldn't get over the smell, it's very strong and lingers for a long time... I ended up just using another hairspray to try and cover the sent...

5. Temple Spa- La La Lagoon Aromatic Bath & Shower gel (Full Size $18)
Infused with mint, peppermint, and basil. This shower gel was made to soften and smooth skin while reliving stress. The scent throws me off, I think this will be one of those products I don't even try, But that's personal preference.

-Victoria Morgan



No comments:

Post a Comment